How to start playing on Gatari
- Register an account
- Download the server switcher or universal osu server switcher
- Turn off the antivirus (some AVs might block editing hosts file)
- Run switcher as administrator
- Click on the button to switch server
- If there are some dialogs about intalling the HTTPs certificate, always click on Ok/Yes.
- Make sure there's no errors
- Open osu! and login with your account
- If something went wrong - follow guide below
Manual hosts editing
Put those lines at the end of hosts file (which located at C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc)
Manual certificate installing
- Download certificate http://storage.gatari.pw/ce.zip
- Follow screenshot below
|Switcher crashes on start
|Install the .net framework 4.5
|How can i use official osu website now?
|You can use it through https://old.ppy.sh or you can setup proxy/vpn on your browser(friGate for example)
|How can i delete certificate?
|There's no need to, but you can remove it through certmgr
|After disabling swticher browser still redirect me to gatari
|Clean cache in your browser
|Can i conect through linux?
|Yes, follow this guide.